What follows is our response to the negligent manner in which Hartz and Rite Aid (the distributor where our affiliates’ Hartz product was purchased) handled our affiliate’s concerns, culminating in the reckless submission of Hartz’ “Executive Summary of EPA Evaluation of Pet Spot-On Products”, by Rite Aid Corporation and a laughably inept member of Rite Aid’s legal team.
All articles below are linked together for ease of navigation. Enjoy!
- Proof of Hartz’ “Commitment” to Providing Factual Information
- Fun with Charts!
- Hartz Claims Advantage Doesn’t Have FDA Approved Drugs
- Rite Aid Corporation Still in Bed with Hartz
- More Fun with Charts!
- Hartz and Its Nasty Little Habit of Putting Words in the EPA’s Mouth
- Dr. Charles T. Gaskins, Dr. Melinda Fernyhough and a Little Thing Called Conflict of Interest
- Misuse or Mislabeling?
- Let’s Get “Technical”
- Misuse Revisited
- It “Figures”
- “Misinformation on the Internet”
- Not So Easily Dismissed